Today's MessagePosted: Thursday, October 29, 2020
Tell Students: Make a Plan to Vote on Election Day, November 3
Are you ready to vote in person on Election Day? To ensure that voting information is accessible and distributed to students across the campus, the Civic and Community Engagement Office has put together numerous resources for students on our YouTube and Instagram accounts.
To get ready to vote on November 3, here’s a checklist to help you create your voting plan:
- I have confirmed that I am a registered voter.
- I have looked up where my polling location is and have a plan for how to get there.
- I have chosen a time between 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. to arrive at my polling location to vote on Tuesday, November 3.
- If I am a first-time voter, I have watched the 6 Easy Tips for First-Time Voters video.
- I have researched candidates who will appear on my ballot on Ballot Ready, Vote 411, or another nonpartisan website
- I have the Election Protection Hotline number in my phone in case I run into issues at the polls: (866) 687-8683 English; (888) 839-8682 Spanish; (844) 925-5287 Arabic; (888) 274-8683 Bengali, Cantonese, Hindi, Korean, Mandarin, Tagalog, Urdu, and Vietnamese
- I have read and reviewed my rights as a New York State voter (PDF, 147 KB).
- I have encouraged friends or family to vote on November 3.
Please contact the Civic and Community Engagement Office, (716) 878-3919, with questions.
Friday, October 30, 2020
Monday, November 2, 2020