From the ProvostPosted: Friday, April 27, 2018
2017-2018 Annual Reports
Forms for submission of the 2017–2018 annual reports for faculty, librarians, and professional staff are posted on the Human Resource Management website. Administrative and academic departments will complete and submit their annual reports in Taskstream. Open drop-in sessions offering Taskstream support for academic department chairs and administrative unit directors will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. as follows:
- Monday, May 21 | Classroom Building C104
- Thursday, May 24 | Bacon Hall 123
- Tuesday, May 29 | Bacon Hall 123
- Wednesday, June 6 | Bacon Hall 123
- Tuesday, June 12 | Classroom Building C104
If your academic department has elected to pilot the electronic individual faculty annual report, you will receive a link from your department chair on Friday, May 4.
For process or content questions, please contact Brad Fuster, associate vice president for institutional effectiveness.
For technical assistance, please contact Tiffany Fuzak, research analyst in Institutional Effectiveness.
Submission of annual reports for 2017–2018 are due on or before the following dates:
- June 30, 2018: Individual reports from faculty, librarians, and professional staff due to director or department chair
- July 23, 2018: Department reports due to dean or associate vice president
- August 10, 2018: Associate vice president and dean reports completed in Taskstream
Tuesday, May 1, 2018