Today's MessagePosted: Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Instructional Design and Training: Webinars to Support Remote Instruction
Instructional Design and Training will offer the following workshops to support end-of-semester assignments and assessments as the campus shifts to remote instruction after Thanksgiving. Please register through the Workshop Registration System.
- Assignments and Feedback | Wednesday, October 14 | 9:00–10:00 a.m.
- Grade Center | Wednesday, October 14 | 11:00 a.m.–Noon
- Tests | Friday, October 16 | 11:00 a.m.–Noon
- Turnitin Plagiarism Software | Thursday, October 22 | 10:00–11:00 a.m.
- Dropbox | Tuesday, October 13 | 10:00–11:00 a.m.
- Video Quizzes | Thursday, October 15 | 10:00–11:00 a.m.
- Collaborate Ultra | Monday, October 19 | 10:00–11:00 a.m.
Additional information about these campus-supported technologies can be located in the IT portal.
Thursday, October 8, 2020
Monday, October 12, 2020