Today's MessagePosted: Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Important COVID-19 Health Ambassador and PPE Kit Site Information
The Health Ambassador Program supports the policies and practices put in place to ensure the health and well-being of students, faculty, and staff as we return to campus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health ambassadors will be stationed at four locations across campus Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tech Building lobby (at the base of the stairs)
- Upton Hall lobby (by main art gallery and elevators)
- Science and Mathematics Complex atrium
- Campbell Student Union
- Answering questions about COVID-19 health and safety procedures
- Checking temperatures and providing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Directing people to online resources
- Answering questions about daily symptom tracking
This is a volunteer position; please sign up for hours throughout the fall 2020 semester. The schedule will be updated biweekly. New volunteer trainings will be held weekly on Mondays at 1:30 p.m via Zoom videoconference.
The Health Ambassador Program is organized through the Prevention and Health Promotion Office in the Weigel Wellness Center.
Please e-mail Paula Madrigal, assistant director of prevention and health promotion, with questions.
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Monday, September 14, 2020