Campus CommunityPosted: Monday, November 5, 2018
Don't Forget Your Pledge to SEFA
The campus community is urged to pledge to this year's SEFA Campaign in support of the United Way. Pledge forms are available through campuswide ambassadors within each department or by contacting campaign co-chair Tom Koller, senior associate athletics director, 878-6514. For those who would like to pledge electronically, please follow the directions below. The campaign ends November 16.
1. E-pledge web site: https://uwbec.unitedwayepledge.org
2. Click [FORGOT USER ID OR PASSWORD?].
3. Enter your Buffalo State e-mail address.
4. Check the box marked [I'm not a robot].
5. Click [E-MAIL MY INFORMATION].
6. Check your Buffalo State in-box for an e-mail from email@example.com.
7. Click the "reset password" e-Pledge link in the e-mail (will expire within 24 hours).
8. Create a new password and click [Save].
9. Click the [Continue] button.
Wednesday, November 7, 2018