From the Chief Diversity OfficerPosted: Monday, October 18, 2021
Deadline Tomorrow: Mandatory Employee Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Tomorrow is the final day to complete the mandatory workplace sexual harassment prevention training. New York State enacted legislation in 2018 requiring all employers, including Buffalo State College, to ensure that their employees complete sexual harassment prevention training annually. The Equity and Campus Diversity Office has developed a 20-minute online program that meets all New York State requirements for sexual harassment prevention training. The training must be completed online using BizLibrary before the end of the day tomorrow, October 19.
- Visit BizLibrary (http://buffalostate.bizlibrary.com), which will bring you to a Microsoft page. Enter your Buffalo State College email address.
- The Buffalo State College log-in page will appear. Enter your campus username and password.
- Complete the “2021 Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training” under “My Assignments,” which includes a 12-minute video and associated quiz and a 5-minute video and associated quiz.
Student Employee Completion of Sexual Harassment Training
As we continue to confirm department assignments for student employees, they will be added to the BizLibrary system to complete the training. Student employees and department managers or chairs will be contacted when students are added to the system and are able to complete the training. Student employees should log in to the system following these instructions:
- Visit BizLibrary (http://buffalostate.bizlibrary.com), which will bring you to a Microsoft page. Enter your student username with @buffalostate.edu after your username (your username is the first part of your email address before “@”). DO NOT enter your student Gmail address.
- The Buffalo State College log-in page will appear. Enter your student username and password.
If you experience log-in issues, please contact the IT Help Desk. Please visit the Equity and Campus Diversity Frequently Asked Questions page, or contact the Equity and Campus Diversity Office, 878-6210, with questions about the training.