Today's MessagePosted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Call for Proposals: NYS ACE Women's Network Conference - April 2, 3
The call for proposals is open for the NYS ACE Women's Network annual conference, which will be held Thursday and Friday, April 2 and 3, 2020, in Cooperstown, New York. The submission deadline for proposals is Wednesday, January 15.
The conference theme is Women in Higher Education: Next Level Leadership. The conference committee is seeking presentations, abstracts, papers, symposiums, workshops, cases, panels, and interactive roundtable topics that represent the best contemporary thinking about women and leadership from a diverse range of perspectives. All proposals must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the conference, please visit the conference website.
Proposals should include the following:
- Presentation title
- Presenter(s) information (name, title, brief bio)
- Presentation description (no more than 250 words)
- Learning outcome
- Time requested for the presentation (45 minutes maximum)
- Presentation format (presentation, abstract, paper, symposium, workshop, case, panel, or interactive roundtable topics)
- Other pertinent information
- Audiovisual needs
Thursday, January 2, 2020
Thursday, January 9, 2020