Today's MessagePosted: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Administrative Staff Working Group: Survey to Identify Task-Specific Cohort Communication Groups
The Professional Development Center, along with members of the Administrative Staff Working Group (ASWG), has developed a survey to identify individuals on campus who perform similar tasks in an effort to create task-specific cohort communication groups. The goal is to share efficiency strategies and information related to the task or responsibility in order to streamline communication, increase collaboration among areas on campus, and provide support for navigating campus processes.
If you have not completed this survey yet and are responsible for any of the tasks listed below, please consider taking five minutes to complete this survey by Friday, September 24.
- Purchasing and procurement processes
- Budget reporting and record keeping
- Managing travel logistics
- Website design
- Marketing (including social media)
- Appointment scheduling (managing calendars other than your own)
- Providing?student support (providing advising PINs, serving as a liaison between students and faculty)
- Creating and processing human resources paperwork (new hires, returning employees)
- Submitting?IT tickets for new employees
- Submitting?IT tickets for issues or new equipment
- Supporting campuswide committees
- Supporting search committees
- Generating meeting minutes
- Planning events
- Communicating new policies and procedures to unit colleagues
If you have questions or are interested in joining or learning more about the ASWG, please email the Professional Development Center.
Friday, September 24, 2021