AnnouncementsPosted: Thursday, July 17, 2014
Campus Wayfinding: New Exterior Signage
From the Vice President for Finance and Management
As part of Buffalo State’s comprehensive new wayfinding program, all exterior building and wayfinding signs are being replaced, and many new signs—more than 200 in total—will be added this summer. This project will dramatically enhance the look of the campus and allow visitors to navigate more comfortably and more successfully.
The new signage includes
- entranceway signs: large-scale signage marking primary campus entrances at Elmwood Avenue and Rockwell Road and Grant Street and Rockwell Road;
- vehicular signs: roadway signage that directs visitors to campus buildings and parking lots and marks parking lot designations;
- pedestrian signs: walkway signage that directs visitors to campus buildings;
- information kiosks: campus maps located at strategic outdoor points on campus to help orient and direct visitors;
- building and street identification signs: consistent identification of campus buildings and roadways.